The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Nothing on the Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute advice or any form of recommendation. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms. Specifically, we make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, currency, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading the Site or any of its contents.
We accept no liability for any claims, penalties, loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising from:
- any reliance placed on the content of the Site;
- the use or inability to use the Site;
- the downloading of any materials from the Site;
- or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site.
While we endeavour to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
We reserve the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Scots law and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.